Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

Council Tax - Tell us about a change

06 Feb 2019 5:24pm

Please remember that you must tell us about any changes that affect your entitlement to a discount, exemption or reduction within 21 days of the change, for example if you stop being a student, or you are no longer the only adult in the property.  You may have to pay a penalty charge if you don't tell us.