Name: Claiming help
Description: Claiming help
Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

Claiming help

Help with your housing costs

Universal Credit has now been rolled out to all new claimants in Dartford. This means that if you live in the Dartford Borough you will need to make a claim for your housing costs through Universal Credit, unless you:

  • Have reached State Pension age
  • Have more than two children and have not received Universal Credit within the last six months
  • Live in supported accommodation
  • Are in temporary accommodation placed by our Housing Options Team.

If you do fall into one of these categories please complete our online housing benefit claim form.

If you don't fall into one of these categories you will need to make a claim for housing costs through Universal Credit.

Help with your council tax

Universal Credit will not replace Council Tax Support.  If you would like to apply for help with your council tax please complete our online claim form.

Last Updated: 24th October 2018 Print Link

Share Facebook Share Twitter