Complaints about Food Businesses
If you are concerned about a food business in the Borough you can report it to us.
We are able to investigate:
- Evidence or sighting of pests such as rats, mice or cockroaches in food businesses
- Poor levels of cleanliness in kitchens, storerooms and food service areas
- Poor food handling practices
- Illness associated with food consumed from a food business in the Borough of Dartford, visit the Food Poisoning Page for further information
We are unable to deal with:
- Poor quality service and/or food
- Overcharging or pricing issues
- Premises located outside the Borough of Dartford. If you have a complaint about premises in another area, please contact that Local Authority
To make a complaint or bring something to our attention the quickest and most effective way is to complete the online food hygiene complaint form.
Alternatively you can phone Dartford Council on 01322 343434 during normal office hours.