Complaints about Food Businesses
If you are concerned about a food business in the Borough you can report it to us.
We are able to investigate:
- Evidence or sighting of pests such as rats, mice or cockroaches in food businesses
- Poor levels of cleanliness in kitchens, storerooms and food service areas
- Poor food handling practices
- Illness associated with food consumed from a food business in the Borough of Dartford, visit the Food Poisoning Page for further information
We are unable to deal with:
- Poor quality service and/or food
- Overcharging or pricing issues
- Premises located outside the Borough of Dartford. If you have a complaint about premises in another area, please contact that Local Authority.
To make a complaint or bring something to our attention the quickest and most effective way is to complete the online food hygiene complaint form .
Alternatively you can phone Dartford Council on 01322 343434 during normal office hours.