Onsite inspection of the local land charges register
Due to a technical issue, we are currently unable to offer on-site inspections of the Register. This issue is being investigated. Personal Searches can be obtained via our Local Land Charges Direct service at a small fee
The day before you wish to come and inspect the register email the Property Information Team and provide the address(es) of the properties you wish to search.
On the day of the inspection, simply view the relevant documents at the Planning and Building Control Terminal in reception. You can make notes from the screen but printing is not possible.
- Searches booked before midday on a working day will be available from the next working day.
- A maximum of 5 properties per request.
- You will receive email confirmation that the search is processed and ready to view.
- The search will be available for 48 hours from the time of processing
Charges will be made if customers require Council officers to validate the information sought for search purposes.
Other information is available online or through the terminal in reception.
- Planning History is available online
- Building Control History is available online
- Planning Policy Information is available online
If you require details of the Planning and Building Control history, this can be viewed on the above mentioned websites.