We set out in the Dartford Local Plan and other policy documents how our towns, land and whole local envrionment should be used and developed.
Use the 'Quick Links' below to directly access these key documents, and also information for on-street parking strategy. Find out more about planning policies for individual areas and communites - and for infrastructure, housing and other topics - drafted through public consultation and studies, and tested against national requirements:
- Latest News and Consultations
- Parking Strategy and Consultations
- Key Plans/Policies
- Dartford Town Centre
Current Planning Policy:
- Adopted Local Plans and Policies Map (Core Strategy and Development Policies Plans).
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) adopted
New Local Plan:
Communities, Infrastructure & Area Documents:
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Neighbourhood Plans and Community Involvement
- Stone Neighbourhood Plan
- Area of Special Advertisement Control
- Area Appraisals