Please remember that you must tell us about any changes that affect your entitlement to a discount, exemption or reduction within 21 days of the change, for example if you stop being a student, or you are no longer the only adult in the property. You may have to pay a penalty charge if you don't tell us.

Change of address

How to tell us about your change of address.

Changes to your household

How to tell us about changes to your household.

If somebody in your household dies

How to tell us if someone in your household dies.