Due to the current situation in regards to COVID-19, we are currently unable to offer an onsite Personal Search service. This is in keeping with current Government guidelines for social distancing and avoiding unnecessary travel and contact. Personal Searches can still be ordered online through the Local Land Charges Direct portal.
Further updates will be published as and when the guidelines change.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Onsite inspections can be booked from 48 hours before you wish to come and inspect the register. Please email the Property Information Team and provide the address(es) of the properties you wish to search.
On the day of the inspection, simply view the relevant documents at the Planning and Building Control Terminal in reception. You can make notes from the screen but printing is not possible.
- Searches booked before midday on a working day will be available from the next working day
- A maximum of five properties per request
- You will receive email confirmation that the search is processed and ready to view
- The search will be available for 48 hours from the time of processing
Charges will be made if customers require Council officers to validate the information sought for search purposes.
Other information is available online or through the terminal in reception.
- Planning History is available online
- Building Control History is available online
- Planning Policy Information is available online
If you require details of the Planning and Building Control history, this can be viewed on the above mentioned websites.