Advice for Housholders
We are here to give you advice if you are considering or have submitted a building regulation application.
It is possible that your project may require planning permission, it is important that you check whether this applies to you before submitting a building regulation application.
This section aims to give you a step-by-step guide through both the plan and inspection phases of the process:
- How do I make an application?
- Do I need building regulations approval?
- The building notice route
- The full plans route
- Demolition services
- Dangerous structures
- How to avoid cowboy builders
- How to obtain an ordnance survey map - useful for building control, planning and street naming and numbering
The following are links to advice you may find useful: