How to Contact Us
The Civic Centre has limited opening to the public and all face to face planning meetings are currently suspended.
For further information on how the Planning section is operating durng the Coronavirus please look at the Frequently Asked Questions
Planning applications are available to view online via Public Access.
A formal request can be made for pre application advice, but there is likely to be a charge for this depending on the proposal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Boundary Disputes/Confirmation: You will need to contact Land Registry for this information
- Do I Need Planning Permission?: Information and guidance is available on our Householder Development page and on the Planning Portal. If you require formal confirmation as to whether Planning Permission is required or not, you can apply for a Lawful Development Certificate
- Dropped Kerb Enquiries: Procedures for applying for a dropped kerb or vehicular access on to a publicly maintained highway in Dartford is available on our Dropped Kerb page
- Planning Enforcement: How do I report a breach of planning permission?
- Pre-application Advice (including building a new house(s)): The Development Management team is able to provide you with advice and information on a variety of topics
- Tree Preservation Orders: You can check on My Property to see if a tree(s) is covered by a Tree Preservation Order
Emails received by the Planning Department
Emails are monitored daily, but due to officer workload, we will endeavour to respond within 10 working days.
For all other enquiries not listed above (including checking permitted development restrictions): Contact the Planning Admin Team
Please register comments on current planning applications via: Public Access Portal.