IMPORTANT NOTE - PUBLIC ACCESS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM SUNDAY 19th JANUARY UNTIL FRIDAY 24th JANUARY. TAKING THIS INTO ACCOUNT, ADDITIONAL TIME HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR ANY RESPONSES TO BE MADE ON APPLICATIONS DURING THIS TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
- Guidance and tips on using Planning Public Access and viewing the Weekly List
- Hot Topics - including London Resort Theme Park
- Kent Planning Protocol
- Pre application advice and guidance, Planning Performance Agreements and advice on solicitor requests
- Do I need planning permission?
- Schedule of fees and guidance notes for applications
- Full list of planning applications forms, checklists and help text
- How to order your ordnance survey maps for planning, building control, land charges and street naming applications
- Submitting your application online
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- How are decisions made?
- How do I comment on an application?
- Can I amend an existing planning permission?
- Can I extend the time limit of an existing planning permission? It is not possible to extend the time limit for the implementation of a planning permission. A fresh application will need to be made
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Enforcement - How do I report a breach of planning permission?