- Guidance and tips on using Planning Public Access and viewing the Weekly List
- Hot Topics - including London Resort Theme Park
- Kent Planning Protocol
- Pre application advice and guidance, Planning Performance Agreements and advice on solicitor requests
- Do I need planning permission?
- Schedule of fees and guidance notes for applications
- Full list of planning applications forms, checklists and help text
- How to order your ordnance survey maps for planning, building control, land charges and street naming applications
- Submitting your application online
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- How are decisions made?
- How do I comment on an application?
- Can I amend an existing planning permission?
- Can I extend the time limit of an existing planning permission? It is not possible to extend the time limit for the implementation of a planning permission. A fresh application will need to be made.
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Enforcement - How do I report a breach of planning permission?
Last Updated: 07th October 2019