The way land and buildings should be developed and used in Dartford Borough is set out in our Local Plan and other planning policy documents. These are drafted through public consultation and technical evidence, and tested against national requirements.
Once formally 'adopted', Local Plans form the basis of decisions over local planning applications. Other planning policy documents set out how Local Plans are developed, and detail how they are to be delivered.
Adopted Documents & Supporting Information
- Adopted Local Plans (and new Policies Map)
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Area of Special Advertisement Control
- Brownfield Land Register
Getting Involved and New Initiatives
- Neighbourhood Plans and Public Involvement
- New Local Plan
- Self Build Register
- Local Development Scheme 2018 PDF, 1021.95 KB